What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within Business Development. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume. Grundfos is looking for a student assistant to work in the Industry Segment to start ASAP.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As a student assistant, you become part of the strategic initiative focusing on our key channel partners across the world. We are a team of 10 spread across Denmark, USA and Singapore, responsible for developing selected partners to become more competent, loyal and ultimately sell more Grundfos solutions. In 2019 the initiative will include 100 partners worldwide. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.
What is the job about?
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally. You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks as you:
- Continuously contribute to mapping competencies both with partners by means of an extensive survey setup and self-developed tools for reporting and analytics
- Plan, coordinate and follow up on monthly webinars for our external partners
- Assist in developing content/reports/documents that our partners will use in various contexts
- Coordinate, interact and serve as a key contact for our international and culturally diverse team of ambassadors
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within Business or Engineering
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Cindy Lima Ottosen at +45 2052 8449 or email@example.com. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than December 15th 2018 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.