Student Assistant in Industry Product Development
Would you like to turn your theoretical toolbox into practical experience working with product development portfolio planning? Would you like to learn how to facilitate right and agile decision making? Are you ready to kick-start your career working as planner in a large product portfolio with several running development projects? In PD Industry, we are looking for a Student Assistant to support, co-drive and follow up on our portfolio activities. Product Development Industry is a global function with a total of 150 employees. More specifically, you will be working with the PD IND Leadership team and assist our Delivery Manager in driving our portfolio and hiring activities. We guarantee a steep learning curve and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will work as student assistant. We imagine that you will be assisting in/with IND product portfolio planning and execution. This includes working with:
- Make transparency on hiring data, do quality check and present status.
- Follow up on time registration and make sure about data quality.
- Following up on projects monthly status (Time, Scope and Budget) and report trend curves.
- Assist in portfolio database quality and consistency and support post processing (project forecast and allocation overview).
- Assist in 18-36 months portfolio planning based on capacity and competence.
- Assist coordinating stakeholders meetings for business proposals creation.
You will be working for 10-20 hours per week at our Head Office in Bjerringbro, but we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. There is a possibility of working from home on agreed days.
Why do you need to apply?
Why do you need to apply:
- Studying at bachelor’s or master’s level within Business Administration, Financial and Management Accounting or similar.
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting.
- Understanding engineering principles.
- Time management and planning.
- Methodological approach.
- IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software.
- Budget and financial management knowledge.
- Ability to work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us as a student assistant, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Delivery Manager, Maryam Momeni at +45 21543012. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter As Soon As Possible by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.