Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care & Technical Industries, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve industrial processes and everyday products from textiles to detergents.
Student Assistant, Household Care Regional Marketing & Sales, Bagsværd
Two attractive positions are open in Global Marketing for ambitious and high-performing student assistants. You will be part of a team responsible for developing and executing on the strategy for Household Care across the world.
You will be working with the Global Marketing Partners supporting a variety of tasks such as preparation for customer meeting, building story lines and concept for sales pitches, analyzing our sales data, pricing analysis and competitor monitoring.
We are a project-based, fast-paced department, and the learning curve is steep from day one. The average time commitment in the position is 15-20 hours per week split on two-three days. The workload will vary, and we expect mutual flexibility for you to solve tasks timely and at the same time attend exams.
In this position you need to:
- Be studying at your final year of your bachelor's degree (e.g. within business administration, marketing, strategy or finance/economics)
- Be a high-performing and ambitious individual thriving with challenges
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a data-driven approach
- Be a quick and proactive learner with good communicational skills required to successfully engage with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be a good team player who is also able to work independently taking responsibility for key deliverables
- Have excellent skills working with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Be fluent in both verbal and written English
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
For more information please contact Global Marketing Manager, Lars Souza Mathisen, by phone +45 3077 0669Ring op: +45 3077 0669.
Application deadline: Nov 2, 2018. However, interviews will be conducted throughout the application period.
Please apply online and attach grade transcripts from high school up to and including current education.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder