Then join GN – leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions
At GN, we develop innovative hearing solutions with great sound quality and excellent design to ensure that people will be able to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Data & Analytics, Group IT
Based at our global HQ at Ballerup, Copenhagen, you will join the BI front-end team, responsible for our BI platforms - Power BI and Qlik Sense. On these platforms, business users can do self-service analytics and developing their own content.
In our team, we make sure that the platforms work, and we guide users to complete their BI projects. We also own and support several corporate BI solutions where we handle change requests and projects initiated by the business owners.
Your main objectives and tasks:
You will primarily assist the team with support, monitoring, maintenance, testing, and guidance for our end users. In particular, you will be:
- Monitoring and supporting of the platforms includes setting up user access, data connections and troubleshooting on issues reported by users. This will give you the chance to develop skills within data science and analytics, while working on big enterprise reporting solutions in a global IT organization
- Testing activities will include internal IT tests on new and changed solutions made by the BI team and documenting the results before we pass them on to the business stakeholders for acceptance tests
- You will help guide and train end-users and learn a lot about communication between cultures and various technical skill levels
Who are we looking for?
You like data and you like even more to support our colleagues driving the data agenda in the business. Most importantly you are not scared of learning new technologies, or hesitant to jump into a new project.
In addition, we expect that you have:
- Worked on data projects and have a good understanding of data modelling and data visualization
- You are familiar with one or more data visualization tools and have tried building your own dashboards
- Experience with either Power BI or Qlik Sense is an advantage, but this is not a prerequisite
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency, since our company language is English
- 2-3 years left of your studies within IT, Business Administration, Finance or similar.
This job is a great steppingstone that will teach you vital skills for a career in Data and Business Intelligence.
You will work on average 15 hours a week.
The job is highly flexible, and we will agree on the working hours together, so they fit with your studies.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 22nd of October 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application and CV, as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Data & Enabling Services, Jesper Andersen on +45 2892 5607.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder