Student assistant in Global Operations - Packaging and Labelling
Do you study an engineering program such as design, industrial, mechanical enigneering or similar? And do you want to work professionally within the gaming industry? EPOS is an International company, that develops and produces high end gaming, music and professional audio equipment for the global market. Come join us as a student assistant in Global Manufacturing!
As our student assistant you will have the unique opportunity to gain experience and konwledge about Global Operations and manufacturing while contributing to our daily operations with hands on tasks. Frequent communcation with the manufacturing team in southern China is a part of our daily work. As a part of our team you will have work tasks such as:
- Support updating and/or creating documentation and processes.
- Support the development of labels and specifications, ensuring design quality and data correctness.
- Support long term projects related to the sustainable strategy targets 2025/2030.
- Get hands-on experience on packaging and labelling development in manufacturing and operations.
- Assuring data compatibility across multiple in-house and 3rd party systems/platforms and inventory.
- Ad-hoc tasks, such as reviewing and fixing data coming from suppliers, weighting products, communication with Chinese team, PJMs, etc.
- Create/adjust technical drawings, mockups, and 3D visualization.
As a person you are outgoing, motivated and interested to learn and at the same time you are willing to put an effort where needed. It is dynamic role with broad responsibilities which means that you have to be resilient and able to find solutions or support when tasks are not going as planned. Furthermore you are/have:
- Great at multi-tasking & with a pro-active attitude.
- No issues in working on more than one task at the same time.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good at getting immersed in projects and following them until you have crossed the finish line.
- Detail-oriented and organized with a high sense for quality work.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop or at least Illustrator basic is an advantage, just like experience with a 3D software is an advantage.
- Study on your Bachelor or Masters degree.
- Availability to work up to 3 times a week - we are flexible in scheduling your hours, especially during your exam periode.
What is in it for you?
We offer you a job that is fun and serious at the same time. You will gain good insights into a succesful, international company, where you work on issues that go beyond educational theory. All this in a team of dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in an informal work environment, where you can bring your ideas to the table.
Want to join the team?
If you believe you are a suited candidate for the role, please submit your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing the applications on an ongoing basis. We only accept applications via our online recruitment system. Please remember to attach your motivated application and resume in English only. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Contract Manufacturing Director Ole Mollerup at +45 56 18 03 33.We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.