Student Assistant, Global Finance
Ready to take the next step in your career? Then grab this opportunity to build your finance career in a HQ function where you will learn from day one as you provide business partnering support to GN IT.
Join an international and dynamic team
Welcome to IT Finance in Ballerup. Here, we are 3 colleagues responsible for delivering finance business partnering to our substantial IT organization and for rolling out BI solutions in Global Finance. We act as advisors to IT management and as subject matter experts within business intelligence. And we are proud to say the IT organization truly sees us as business partners, which allows us to be widely involved in the journey of improving and modernizing IT.
Create transparency and enable better decisions
In this role, you will assist the team delivering high quality reporting of IT costs and projects to enable a strong investment decision foundation and transparency of costs. You will be working with the team to deliver on specific projects and ad hoc analysis. Moreover, you will support the team with delivering:
- Project based tasks, for example modelling or process optimization.
- Assist in management reporting.
- Handling various analyses on an ad hoc basis requested by management, including input to business cases and investment decisions.
Who are we looking for?
As a person, you are positive, outgoing and can thrive in a high pace environment. You are able to embrace rapidly changing tasks. Moreover, we are looking for an ambitious team player with a strong sense of quality. Most importantly you are not scared of learning new technologies, or hesitant to jump into a new project.
- We imagine that you have 2-3 years left of your studies within Finance, Business Administration, IT or similar - with excellent results.
- You possess strong analytical skills, combined with a good sense of processes and a structured way of working.
- You have great skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency, since our company language is English.
This job is a great steppingstone that will teach you vital skills for a career in a global Finance function with strong ties to our global IT department. You will work on average 15-20 hours a week. The job is highly flexible, and we will agree on the working hours together, so they fit with your studies.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 10th December 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Global Director Kasper Raae Madsen on +45 21 64 70 31.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.