Student Assistant for the Global EHS team
Would you like to get first-hand experience with working in a global organization? And get to connect with the global Environment, Health & Safety function?
Join a team with a global perspective
You will be part of the Global Environment, Health & Safety team, which is a part of the Sustainability department. We are 14 colleagues of 7 nationalities, including two other student assistants.
The position is based at Coloplast’s headquarters in Humlebæk. The average working hours will be 15 hours a week. You can plan your working days according to your schedule and you will be given the flexibility you need around exam periods.
Help us drive the EHS agenda and health promotion activities
This is a role that will allow you to use and develop your communications skills and increase your competences withing the use of different IT systems. You will be superuser on our SharePoint sites, Teams workplace and intranet, and you will be exposed to and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders from all levels of our organization. You will be involved in practical routine assignments as well as tasks that will give you experience within health promotion, reporting, communication, planning and running campaigns and smaller projects. Some of the tasks you will be assisting your colleagues with, will be:
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for info screens
- Owning, designing, and maintaining our Intranet “Connect” pages, MS Teams workplace and SharePoint sites
- Creating material for and implementation of health promotion activities
- Contributing to the creation of Environment, Health & Safety campaigns
- Conducting ad-hoc tasks
- We expect that you will get to co-shape the position with us and gradually increase your responsibilities as you evolve
This is what we are looking for
First, you are interested in health promotion and would love to contribute by doing great campaigns. You want to make a difference and contribute to improving the working environment for your colleagues. You are an excellent collaborator with great interpersonal and communication skills. You thrive in a dynamic environment working together with many different people across the organization. You are comfortable taking responsibility for your own tasks, and you adapt easily when priorities and deadlines change. Also, you can structure your work to meet deadlines. In addition to that you:
- Have completed at least 1 year of relevant university studies
- You have a keen interest in communication and layout, and know how to capture your audience
- Have extensive knowledge of PowerPoint, and some Excel skills are an advantage
- Speak and write English fluently. Danish is an advantage but not a prerequisite
Since we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible we will review incoming applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Head of Global EHS Anders Brebøl on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.