Student Assistant at Falck Digital Technology Transformation Office
Are you a student in business administration, economics, finance, or IT-related area? Do you have an interest in project and portfolio management? Do you have a keen interest in working with data and lev-eraging its potential? Do you want to be part of a vibrant international team?
Then we have an ideal student job for you. We are searching for an ambitious and curious student who wants to work in the space between people, process, and technology. Join our team and be part of a flexible, international, and dynamic working environment. At Falck, we provide a fantastic workplace where you can showcase your skills, learn new ones, and contribute to shaping our data-driven future. We prioritize your professional and personal growth, offering ample room for development and equipping you with a comprehensive toolbox and an in-depth understanding of Technical Portfolio Management activities. Falck is embarking on an ambitious digital transformation that we call Digital Potential. Join us in transforming Falck on many dimensions of healthcare and emergency response. We help people on many continents to wake up and live a healthy life.
About the job
In your new job as student assistant in the DT Transformation Office, you will support the PMO team in its work around the Digital Potential Board meetings. Your closest contacts will be the PMO Lead and a Portfolio Consultant. In addition, you will also be part of Digital Technology’s diverse student team consisting of 26 student assistants. Your primary tasks include:
- Support administrative workflows and processes, including the preparation of business processes, guidelines, as well as updating the PMO-playbook and templates.
- Support the collecting and consolidating of material for the company's CIO and CFO.
- Support the PMO lead with handling, tracking, and updating initiative statuses.
- In collaboration with Finance Business Partners, you will keep track of the financial overview i.e. budgets, forecasting and cost.
- Prepare and coordinate internal communication in PMO in connection with drumbeat activities between Portfolio Board meetings.
- Maintaining the overview for Portfolio Board meetings.
The student position is a part-time (approx. 15-20 hours per week) and based at our office in Sydhavnen, Copenhagen, with the possibility of flexibility to make room for study and work.
We are looking for a candidate who is currently on the 3rd year of a relevant bachelor’s degree or in the beginning of a relevant master’s degree. In addition, we believe that a good candidate possesses:
- A collaborative mindset.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thrives when working with data.
- Independent drive and ability to move things forward.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel - experience with PowerBI and PowerApps will be weighted positively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and skilled at engaging with stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Strong English language skills, verbally and written as Falck Digital Technology’s corporate language is English.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Adrian Bury, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone no.: +45 24 80 23 57. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.