We offer you a flexible student position where you get to test your theories from school, helping with administrative procedures in the biggest stand-alone Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations) implementation in Denmark. Your work will be key to freeing up time for our specialists to do what they do best – while you learn all about what we do.
Join us in the G.E.T. Program
The G.E.T. Program is the large technology transformation program for GN Hearing.
The current ERP landscape consists of multiple decentralized ERP solutions that cannot sustain our growth ambitions in a scalable, compliant and cost-efficient way, let alone meet the customer’s expectations of a global digital user experience.
We completed the first wave of the journey in April 2020 by going live in Headquarter and Component manufacturing in Præstø. Second wave covers our distribution center in Malaysia in 2021. A roadmap exists for the next 4 years to complete this exiting journey.
To achieve this goal, GN has entered an agreement with Scales Group as D365 partner for the full program, and currently approx. 100 people (GN and Scales) are joining efforts to deliver to promise.
Be an important administrative support
As our new student assistant, you will spend approximately 15 hours a week at our office in Ballerup, reporting to our System Change Manager. Here, you will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight and administration of our various change requests.
A good part of your work will be contract to various tracks in the project and remote contact to our AMS team in India.
Your tasks will include:
- Assist on change request handling and follow up on status with track leads
- Update Change information in ServiceNow and in DevOps
- Work on spreadsheets for overview
- Create PowerPoint presentations
Ready to learn and add value to our program?
We are looking for a colleague who is easy-going, yet ready to get the work done and learn on the go. You are great at keeping things going, having a full overview but also still focus on details, as well as organizing and streamlining processes.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Are doing the last part of your bachelor’s or the first part of your master’s degree (We will, of course, be flexible around your studies)
- May study Business Administration, Business Management, Economics or similar, but regardless of your studies, we hope you have an interest in implementation of applications in a global company
- Enjoy working on spreadsheets and can create a great PowerPoint presentation
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 15 January 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
In case you need further information, please feel free to contact Senior Director Niels Paakjær Pedersen on mobile: +45 2211 1520.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder