Student Assistant, EPC Document Controlling
Are you a detail-oriented and structured student who wants to get hands-on experience with document controlling and operational tasks? And would you like to be part of an international and green company with rapid growth? Then you might be our new Student Assistant!
European Energy is a green company with exponential growth. We develop, construct, and operate projects within solar- (PV) and wind farms globally, as well as Power-to-X. Our core values are the foundation of everything we do: In it together, Trust and Courage, Ambition, Excitement, Inclusion, and Agility.
Your New Team
The team consists of 18 colleagues at the headquarter in Søborg, Copenhagen. We are responsible for the project execution of our wind and solar (PV) projects. We manage the construction stage in our building program and we work closely with other departments and external suppliers and contractors. One of our tasks is to align procedures and document handling of projects, which is of high importance internally as well as for our shareholders and potential investors.
Kick-start Your Career
As our new Student Assistant you will be responsible for document control in close collaboration with our documentation specialist. You will be part of several project teams and be tasked with various administrative tasks such as document handling, filing, archiving, and quality assurance of documentation. Further, you can expect to be included in work groups to improve the overall documentation procedures in the company.
Areas of Responsibility:
- You will work with document management in SharePoint
- You will support EPC and other departments in correct document archiving
- You will check, clarify, and follow up on documents to ensure the quality
- You will handle document control from contractors and suppliers
- You will help with the document handover to asset management
- You will handle Ad Hoc request
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Library science, Information science, Information management, IT, etc.
- You are fluent in Danish and English, both orally and in writing
- You appreciate working in an international and agile environment
- You are a confident user of SharePoint, MS Office, and PDF-editing software
As a person you are structured, detailed-oriented, and you have high self-discipline. You enjoy bringing order, you are motivated by establishing structure around internal documentation and you thrive in an agile and dynamic working environment.
- You will be part of our Next Generation student network, where our now more than 70 Student Assistants meet across departments. Our Student network is a great place to meet and engage with other students for sparring and social events
- You will get professional sparring regarding document control and procedures
- You will get insights into best practices within project documentation and handling
- You will collaborate with our internal Project department as well as colleagues in EPC
Workplace: Søborg (HQ), Denmark
Hours: 10-20 hours per week with flexibility during exam periods
Manager: Tina Bille, Documentation Specialist, EPC Project Execution
Apply: We review applications continuously, so please submit your CV by using the "apply" button on the right as soon as possible
You are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Camilla Astrup email@example.com or Documentation Specialist, Tina Bille firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.