Student Assistant - Enterprise Architecture
Do you have a knack for connecting data and unlocking insights, a passion for orchestrating complexity and a strong drive for realizing your ideas? This is a unique opportunity for you to gain massive experience in understanding the IT landscape of a global corporate through working in an Enterprise Architecture department in a truly successful international company. You will be part of the journey that evolves Arla to manage and understand our IT architecture better and use more consistent structuring of our IT landscape to drive major IT decisions and secure crucial alignment of major IT initiatives.
About the job
Together with our Enterprise Architects and our agile Release Train Architects (we use the SAFe framework for project execution, hence the role name of release train architect), you will get to master LeanIX, our upcoming architecture management tool, to support all IT architects in Arla IT in their effort to manage the IT landscape. The tasks you will undertake exemplifies:
- Administrative tasks to support IT Architects.
- Support process improvement and implementation and rollout of Architecture Management Tool.
- For instance:
- Test and explore Architecture Management Tool functionalities including presenting findings and solution option for IT Architects.
- Model architecture artefacts in the Architecture Management Tool.
- Generate reports in Architecture Management Tool.
- Use of Architecture Management Tools.
- PowerPoint materials.
- Excels for different purposes.
- Assisting architects in their jobs.
Who are you?
We prioritize students with close proximity to our Aarhus Headquarter in Viby whom have around 2 years left until a finished Master’s degree at a leading IT University such as AU or AAU, KU, DTU, and have acquired a strong theoretical as well as hands-on background. You have performed well in your bachelor studies and have obtained the results to prove it. You are fluent in English, verbal as well as written. We expect a workload of 10 to 15 hours a week within normal working hours. The position is paid on an hourly fee. Work location is Sønderhøj, Århus. What we are looking for is:
- General knowledge of IT processes
- Interest in IT portfolio management and EA processes and IT Architecture Management tools
- Able to understand IT Architecture diagrams
- Eager to learn and a fast learner
- Structured, conscientious and persistent (able to follow up)
- Process oriented
- Experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint – basic IT
- VSTS/Azure DevOps - is an advantage but not a must
What do we offer?
You will be part of an organization with a strong commitment to make things happen, and you take pride in what you do and feel a high degree of responsibility for delivering on promised deadlines and quality.
Application and contact
Applicants will be evaluated on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible. Your application should include: Your CV, your transcript of records, a brief cover letter containing your arguments for why you are the right person for the job.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.