STUDENT ASSISTANT AT ENERGY INTERNATIONALS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND PROPOSAL TEAM (36713)
Do you want hands-on experience before you graduate? Are you interested in becoming part of a leading international consulting company that creates value and sustainable solutions to some of the most complex issues worldwide? Then join us to start your career!
JOIN ENERGY INTERNATIONAL'S BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROPOSAL TEAM IN LYNGBY
Energy International (EI) drives COWI's global initiative towards the green transition to renewable energy solutions including wind, solar and power-to-x technologies which requires new ideas, new ways of working and customer dialogue. As a support function, the team support Energy International's more than 400 highly skilled colleagues within the proposal process, market intelligence and business development.
A POSITION THAT WILL PUSH YOUR DEVELOPMENT FURTHER
In this position, you will join our business development & proposal team and work closely with colleagues in many expertise areas within energy consultancy. This student position is about combining people, business, technology, and innovation.
We are looking for a student with a solid business understanding and interest in the commercial aspects of renewable energy technologies and energy systems of tomorrow. No matter your professional background, skills like coordination talent, cross-disciplinary collaboration, tech curiosity and the ability to handle many different activities simultaneously are the key to success.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Developing inputs to ongoing proposals in coordination with bid managers.
- Connecting with internal stakeholders and coordinating proposal deliverables.
- Tracking progress and following up on customer and market activities.
- Preparation of market intelligence and strategic background material.
- Creating presentations for management and for customer meetings.
- Collaborating with Group Communications etc.
- MS Office activities, big and small.
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute with your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you:
- Are self-driven, proactive and naturally take ownership of tasks.
- Thrive in a challenging, high-paced environment.
- Can quickly analyse a problem, break it down, and create a plan of attack.
- Have excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Are fluent in Danish and English.
- Are up to speed with use of the Microsoft Office package, SoMe communication and communication tools like Teams and SharePoint etc.
- Have an interest in renewable energy.
- We are targeting 4th semester students and above with the possibility to commit themselves around 15 hours a week with flexibility as required in relation to studies.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please call Jens Bjørnmose, Vice President, on tel. +45 56 40 18 35.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible before 15th June 2021.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.