If you are a data-driven and process-oriented person who wants to pursue a career within data quality and analytics, we have the ideal opportunity for you. We work with employee data globally and you will play an important role in the on-going quality assurance of Falck’s global employee data.
About the job
As a Student Assistant your primary focus will be on:
- Drive and support ongoing reporting of employee data and quality assurance, which will bring Excel, Power Query and Power BI skills into play. This is a very important focus area as good data quality is the basis for all people processes in Falck.
- Root cause analysis of errors in our Employee Master Data Hub
- Optimize BI dashboards
- You will be a part of a dynamic team with helpful colleagues that will support your steep learning curve, and you will advance your skills within the abovementioned programs.
- You will also work with our Employee Master Data Hub and quarantine handling, which will require root cause analysis of errors.
Even though the main focus will be data quality and process around this, there will also be an opportunity to be part of projects such as our annual employee engagement survey, support exit survey and optimizing BI dashboard reporting depending on area of interest. It is also expected that you eventually will be able have your own areas of responsibility.
You are most likely starting your Master or finishing your Bachelor within a relevant area.
We imagine that you have:
- A structured and thorough approach
- Strong analytical abilities
- Process oriented mindset
- It is an advantage to have a good level of Excel skills and willingness to learn Power BI & Power Query
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Eagerness to learn
You will be a part of the Global Rewards, Insights and HRIS team, which is a team of 7 highly dedicated professionals. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to learn from specialists within the fields of HR technology, data-driven people insights and rewards in a global setting. As a team, we work globally across all regions of the globe supporting Falck’s almost 30,000 employees.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder