Student Assistant, Digital Wind
Do you have an interest in business technology and strive to support organizations managing this through a strategic and structured mindset? Do you thrive in a dynamic and autonomous environment, where you can contribute with holistic capabilities and recent know-how from the academic field? Then, you might be the perfect match.
We are seeking a proactive student assistant to support the Digital Wind team with challenging and diverging tasks at our head office in Lystrup.
Areas of responsibility
- Participate as a project assistant in diverse digital projects, working closely and collaboratively with the project managers in Digital Wind.
- Conduct ad-hoc support to the project managers, in communication and organizational change management tasks.
- Participate in the implementation of new IT-systems.
- Update and maintain SharePoint workspaces.
- Interact with our IT suppliers and participate in internal and external meetings.
- Conduct a range of other tasks, including data cleansing, business process mapping, and support with stakeholder and resource management.
We expect that you are eager to learn and ready to obtain deep in-house knowledge and strong business understanding to ensure that we always deliver value-adding technological solutions. Our aim is to unleash business potential through technology and people - we always strive to improve and elevate. In addition, we expect that you:
- Are studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the fields of business administration, information management, innovation management, IT, or other related fields. It is important that you have a flair and interest for IT and possess a good business understanding.
- Have a desire to longer term, work in the Wind or Renewable energy industry.
- Possess basic project management knowledge.
- Have excellent written and communication skills.
- Are a team player who can work with multiple tasks.
- A self-starter who is cooperative and curious, detail-oriented and highly organized, can take control and create structure, and who can ensure progress, i.e., follow through on each task. You must be independent and solution-oriented, but also be part of interdisciplinary collaboration
- Familiar with the Microsoft 365 suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
- … and a really good and fun sense of humour!
What we offer
We offer you a position as student assistant in Digital Wind, where you will work in a dynamic and fast-moving team, have ambitious colleagues that take care of each other, are people- and technology-oriented, and who puts joy into complex tasks. Your days will rarely look alike, and you will be able to gain extensive knowledge and responsibility, while working in an industry that contributes to society at large, focuses on climate change, and creates renewable energy.
The position will accommodate your study schedule, in which we are flexible with regards to working hours and location. We expect you to deliver approximately 15 hours a week. The hours will typically be spread over 2-3 days a week. Your work location depends on the work tasks to be performed and what is fit for you. Therefore, you can either work from home or at the office.
Send your CV and motivational letter today via https://swirees.com/careers/wind – whether it is in English or Danish is optional. Please note that we do not accept applications by email.
We process applications on an ongoing basis and will close the process once we have found the right candidate. However, deadline for application is no later than 6th July 2022.
For questions about the position, please contact Nathasia Kraul, IT Consultant and Project Manager Digital Wind on mobile: 31222340 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder