Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for supporting digitalisation consultants with everything from preparing workshops and analysing data to creating reports for different stakeholders across the company. You’ll gain insights into digital strategy, agile ways of working, and portfolio management. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your talent for digitalisation and consultancy and make an impact in our ambitious digital transformation.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of the Student Assistants department consisting of seven student assistants where you, together with your colleagues, will be working on a variety of tasks, assisting different areas in the Digital Transformation department, including the strategic, tactical, and operational aspects of IT for maximising business value.
You’ll play an important role in:
- making financial analysis and reporting to support portfolio forecasting
- creating material for decision-making processes at top management level
- preparing and facilitating workshops and stakeholder alignment meetings
- managing systems and processes for portfolio management
- doing ad-hoc analysis and problem-solving support within IT.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently enrolled in the last year of your Bachelor or have at least one year left before graduating
- work independently and take responsibility for your own work streams
- are good at collaborating within multidisciplinary teams
- have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- have a high interest in IT, especially the Agile methodology
- are familiar with business intelligence tools, like Power BI, however this is not a requirement. Excellent command of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel is expected.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Johanna Zimmermann, Digital Portfolio Consultant, on +4599558239 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder