Student Assistant, Digital Content Creator
Are you a tech-savvy digital content creator looking to be part of an international Medtech company? Do you have a creative mindset and love wordsmithing? This might be the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Student Assistant that is a stellar digital copywriter to join our Activation and Digital Content team! 3Shape offers you the opportunity to become a digital content creator as part of our Global Marketing team. Our headquarters is in Copenhagen, Denmark, but our marketing staff is distributed across Copenhagen and Kyiv, Ukraine. Your work will help ensure that our campaigns and digital marketing platforms perform at their best, specifically working on lead generation and lead nurture content to support our marketing automation program.
About the role
3Shape is in a growing industry but in order to seize the full potential, stellar content experiences are key. You will help us to create content convincing dentists how digital will impact their treatment quality positively; reassuring labs that they can grow their business with the right software; and, showing assistants how easy it is to learn to use our products. In this role, you will need to balance creating content in different formats for different audiences in different phases of the marketing funnel. It’s critical that you are self-driven and ambitious – we have a lot of work to do.
You primary responsibilities:
- Write concise, compellingly, and converting copy to support the lead generation and marketing automation program (think emails, landing pages, and chatbot to name a few).
- Create well-researched, in-depth and approachable content for ebooks, case studies and blog posts.
- Track, measure and SEO-optimize for better content performance and work with digital marketing experts to drive on-going activation and optimization across channels.
- Proofread copy that is created by other (less digitally-driven) colleagues in the business.
Your education and experience:
- In your final year of a BA or MA degree in Marketing or Communications.
- A native speaker of English.
- An excellent copywriter.
Your knowledge and skillset:
- Well versed in things like user journeys, lead nurture, conversion, UX, SEO, omnichannel marketing and can translate this understanding into digital copywriting and content creation.
- No stranger to analytics and data tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, or SEMrus.
- Flexible and comfortable within a dynamic environment where things move fast, and at times you may not know what tomorrow brings.
- Approach content marketing with a relatable, creative, and human outlook to develop a strong position in the dental landscape.
- Self-driven and proactive in the way you work (your ability to manage your own projects is key to your success).
- Have a creative mind with a developed sense of what good visual design looks like.
- Have an international mindset & are outgoing (you will be working with stakeholders from all over the organization and the world!).
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world.
- A steep learning curve by collaborating with a wealth of disciplines, from event marketing to marketing automation and UX design or project management.
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment.
- Constant professional growth and development.
- Regular company events.
Please apply as soon as possible by attaching your CV, cover letter, and grade transcript. We are reviewing applications continuously and will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.