What will you do in 3Shape:
The Development Lab consists of a workshop and mechanical machine shop that provides support to other departments mainly within R&D.
- You will have the main responsibility of our machine shop
- Helping our mechanical engineers modify and manufacture various parts in metal/plastic according to CAD drawings
- General maintenance of development lab with tools/materials
- Assembly of various fixtures and test setups
- Performing verification, validation + lifetime tests
- Possibility of working with 3D CAD (Solidworks)
Perfect candidate profile:
- Is methodical and pays attention to details
- Has an “I don't know how, but I will find a solution” attitude towards new challenges
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Hands-on experience with manual milling machine and turning lathe + related electrical and mechanical tools
- Experience building different mechanisms and devices
- Interest using and fixing 3D printers and laser cutters
- Interest within 3D CAD modeling and prototyping (we work with SolidWorks)
What can you count on:
- Technical development within a hi-tech company setting trends in the field of dental 3D scanning
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies
- Being a part of a professional and visionary team characterized by high ambitions, and a fun and informal atmosphere
- You will get to know a lot of people as the Development Lab provides support to various departments
- Attractive work location in the center of Copenhagen right next to Konges Nytrov
- Delicious lunches cooked by our chefs
- Social activities such as Friday bars, company events, hobby clubs, etc.
- Around 15 working hours per week
In case of questions, do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.