We’re looking for a proactive student assistant to join our team and help support our engineers within the R&D department. The Development Lab consists of a workshop and mechanical machine shop that provides support to other departments mainly within R&D.
- We design and print/build fixtures, help to fit mechanical parts according to specs. for building prototypes.
- We do V&V and lifetime tests and document test results for evaluation.
- We maintain our mechanical machine shop and workshop supplied with tools to keep them a nice working area for our engineers.
Perfect candidate profile
- Is methodical and pays attention to details
- Has an “I don't know how, but I will find a solution” attitude towards new challenges
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Hands-on experience with electrical and mechanical tools eg. milling machine and turning lathe
- Experience using and fixing 3D printers and laser cutters
- Experience with designing and building different mechanisms and devices
- Has some experience with 3D CAD modeling and prototyping (we work with SolidWorks).
What we offer
- Technical development within a hi-tech company setting trends in the field of dental 3D scanning
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies
- Being a part of a professional and visionary team characterized by high ambitions, and a fun and informal atmosphere
- You will get to know a lot of people as the Development Lab provides support to various departments
- Attractive work location in the center of Copenhagen right next to Konges Nytrov
- Delicious lunches cooked by our chefs
- Social activities such as Friday bars, company events, hobby clubs, etc
- Around 15 working hours per week.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to send and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 7/5 2021. We encourage to apply as soon as possible as we will conducting interviews before deadline.
Please write in your application that you´ve seen the job at Jobfinder.