Student assistant to DE&I communication at Grundfos
Would you like to bring your communication skills, your full self and your interest in creating real change into practical experience, working with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Grundfos? Would you like to work with how to create change communication with emotional and factual appeal? Then look no further – please send us your application. In Grundfos’ DE&I team, we are looking for a student assistant to support with change communication.
You will join a team of five colleagues from Hungary, the US and Denmark, all working with a variety of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives at global level. The team is part of Grundfos’ global HR organisation, giving you the unique opportunity to work in a truly global environment. For DE&I communication, we also collaborate closely with Group Communication and Group Branding.
What is the job about?
As a member of our team, you will work with a variety of organisational communication tasks, from communicating progression on our DE&I agenda to transformation communication designed to engage stakeholders across the full organisation. This includes working with:
- Change communication, such as articles on relevant themes
- Developing content for our internal and external communication channels - articles, videos, visuals and SoMe posts
- Drafting relevant blog posts for both senior leaders and engaged employees to share, internally and externally
- Make portraits of engaged colleagues or offices that role model DE&I
- Regular news updates, both from our DE&I and corporate intranet
The job is 10-15 hours per week; we will be flexible around your exams and other student related work. It will be possible to working from home and go to the office as per agreement. It will also be possible to work from the office if that fits better with your situation. We would like you to start as soon as possible and as a minimum work with us until July 2023. If both parties are interested, the position can be prolonged.
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within Communication, Marketing, cultural studies or similar
- You enjoy working in a global environment and you speak and write English fluently.
- You are curious to try out a variety of change communication approaches - verbal, written and visuals - to see what drives the change
- It is an advantage if you are skilled within video and editing
- If you need workplace accommodation, you’ll be able to request before the interview
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us as a student assistant, you can influence this change while improving both your skills and resume. You will become part of a big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
An inclusive team
If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all corners – however you identify and whatever your background is.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ulla Grøn, Global head of DE&I at +45 21 54 14 49. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.