We are looking for a student assistant for approx. 9-14 hours a week for Novozymes' cyber security department, who together with our IT colleagues supports and helps approx. 6000 employees (Zymers) keeping our systems and data secure. You will be assigned to our Cyber Security Team, where you will be involved in a wide range of key cyber security processes in collaboration with the other team members and IT colleagues.
Welcome to Corporate Information and Cyber Security
You'll be joining a highly dedicated team of 7 skilled security professionals, covering a broad range of cyber security area incl. security monitoring and incident response, security architecture, cyber risk management, awareness and security governance and compliance. The cyber security team is part of Novozymes IT and is located at our Campus in Lyngby.
In this role you'll make an impact by
The Cyber Security team handles many different functions. As student assistant you will be involved in tasks such as:
- Monitoring and investigating security incidents and alerts
- Handling incoming security questions and requests
- Participating in security awareness activities
- Sending out security assessments to vendors and service providers
- Supporting other colleagues on the security team with various tasks
Potentially relevant experience
You are studying a relevant topic and have perhaps taken subjects within the cyber security area, e.g. system and application security, IT architecture, network and communication security, security management and governance. We will adapt the tasks to your competencies and skill level, and you can thus be both at the beginning of or well underway with your education. As a person, we expect that you
- Take a systematic and process-oriented approach to solving tasks
- Have Flair for IT and understanding of IT systems and networking
- An analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in Danish and English (verbal and written)
- Are service minded with a desire to deliver results
- Can take responsibility for your own work - with support from the team
This job will be located at our campus in Lyngby at Biologiens vej 2, 2800 Lyngby. Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: 30th of June 2023 - interviews will be held on and ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.
Contact details: Hiring Manager, Torben Voigt Olsen - Email: TRVO@novozymes.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.