Student assistant for Customer Insights Hub
Are you deeply passionate about customer centricity and scaling the UX Research discipline? Would you like to join a global company committed to improving the quality of life for people? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
In the Web Platforms team, we are looking for a student assistant to support with establishing the Grundfos customer insights (research) hub. If a full-time internship in the same position is more interesting for you, then we are also interested in hearing from you.
A customer-oriented business function working with Grundfos’ web platforms
You will join the Web Platforms department, along 9 colleagues, all working with developing and running a strong core web platforms that enables product selection, marketing & communication to our customers. More specifically, you will be working together with our 2 UX consultants driving the customer-centricity agenda. We guarantee a steep learning curve, and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will work as student assistant or intern. We imagine that you will be assisting in defining and driving the future of our customer insights hub. You will reveal what our internal stakeholders need to be able to capture, carry out, analyse, and share customer research insights. These responsibilities also include evaluating platform choice, and helping the UX team better understand what would make an insights hub more accessible, and usable to the wider organisation. This includes working with:
- Compiling finished research findings to deliver meaningful and actionable insights for internal consumption (customer insights repository)
- Setting up advising & feedback session with marketing on the most appropriate research methods
- Creating written and visual guides on the insights tool offerings (how to)
- Helping with customer insights tool gap analysis
- Supporting Insights Café events to democratise insights to relevant stakeholders in Grundfos
We are looking for a person with great energy and drive who is motivated to be part of a growth journey with an ambitious and enthusiastic team. We expect you to:
- Be curious about understanding how global companies work & how to communicate effectively
- Be structured and able to think ahead, break down problems & identify the right way to solve them
- Be able to write content and organize digital information
- Be motivated to take a proactive approach to organizing work and tasks
- Be comfortable to work independently, while still being a collaborative team player who enjoys working with colleagues
You will be working for 10-20 hours per week at our headquarters in Bjerringbro but we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and schoolwork. There is a possibility of working from home on agreed days.
What do you need to apply?
You are studying at master’s level within e.g. Digital Design, Information Studies or similar. You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us as a student assistant, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact UX consultant, Brigitta-Beatrix Laszlo at +45 52 32 76 95. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.