We are looking for a Student Assistant ready to share and grow
Corporate Strategy consists of two teams, Strategy Development and Strategy Execution, who report directly to the CFO.
However, to create the best possible deliverables and the most inspiring work environment, we try to leverage the combined strength of the two teams by promoting collaboration, support and sparring across.
In Corporate Strategy you will be part of a community of ambitious, open-minded, and talented people who care about delivering outstanding insights and driving change for BEC while nurturing a supportive, positive, and fun team culture.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as Student Assistant, you will work closely with a wide variety of internal stakeholders. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in analysis and problem solving to drive strategic decision making at top management
- Supporting colleagues and stakeholders to develop and drive strategic projects across BEC
- Getting valuable insight into life as a strategy consultant and start developing your consulting toolbox
- Working on a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on studies and exams
- Cooperating and working with ambitious, supportive, and fun colleagues
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you are well underway with your bachelor’s degree or just started your master’s degree within IT, Business or another relevant field of study. We expect you to be curios by nature, able to quickly gain new knowledge, and interested in learning about IT & the Danish fintech industry.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following traits:
- Analytical and structured mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiar with MS Office, and advanced experience in Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Humble team player with a positive, fun, and proactive mindset
You should expect to work approx. 15-20 hours per week, with a majority of the work onsite at our headquarter in Roskilde. The position is to be filled as soon as possible, preferably with start mid-January (dependent on your exams).
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than December 14th 2022. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Strategy Development Manager Nicolai Finmann Munk on email@example.com or tel. 26 39 47 54
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder