Do you want to combine your studies with practical working experience in a modern corporate library?
We seek a proactive and analytical student assistant to assist on different types of task in our corporate library and in our IPR department. As a student assistant, you will have a very important role in supporting our researchers and marketing functions as well as the rest of the department with administrative tasks.
Depending on your qualifications, your assignments will include:
- Extracting information from internet and databases and register in local repository
- Purchase of books and articles online
- Perform searches within library databases
- Maintaining SharePoint sites
The average time commitment will be around 10-15 hours a week, split on 2-3 days at our headquarters in Hoersholm.
- Be a Bachelor or a Master student in at a Danish educational institution
- Have a flair for natural science and be IT savvy
- Have a positive mindset and a proactive attitude towards new tasks
- Have very strong written and oral communication skills
- Have knowledge of Microsoft office and a willingness to learn new systems and programs
- Experience with web and SharePoint maintenance and design is an advantage
- Be fluent in English
For more information please contact, Jan Hansen by phone +45 5339 0174.
Please note we intend to fill the position as soon as possible why interviews will be scheduled continuously throughout the posting period which ends by January 18, 2019.
Do you dream of a global work horizon where you can be part of setting the agenda?
At Chr. Hansen, we work to improve food and health, and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living, sustainable agriculture - and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.