Student Assistant for Communication in Commercial Building Services Division
Would you like to turn your theoretical toolbox into practical experience working with corporate communication in a global context? Would you like to learn more about effective leadership communication and how to turn strategy into action?
The Commercial Building Services (CBS) Division, CEO Office, is looking for a student assistant to support with different communication activities on behalf of the Divisional CEO and the Divisional Leadership Team. As a student assistant, you will assist in targeted leadership communication, development and fine-tuning of the Divisional Leadership Team’s communication strategy, and different change communication activities.
You will join a small team working in the Divisional CEO Office – reporting to CBS Communications Business Partner & Executive Assistant. However, you will have a large contact surface with the broader organization where you will collaborate with different teams across departments and functional backgrounds – accelerating your general business knowledge. In the CEO Office, we are responsible for the Divisional CEO’s long- and short-term activities, including his internal and external communication activities. We guarantee a steep learning curve, and we look forward to sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will work as student assistant. We imagine that you will be assisting with different communication activities on behalf of the Divisional CEO and his leadership team – working together with a small team of communications professionals in the Division. Responsibilities:
- Work with social media by creating different posts and tracking performance
- Develop storylines and engaging presentations for global meetings using PowerPoint
- Develop a global newsletter for colleagues working in the CBS Division
- Write articles about relevant activities in the CBS Division for Grundfos’ global intranet targeting all employees in Grundfos using Insite
- Assist in ad hoc communication activities
You will be working 10-20 hours per week at Grundfos’ headquarters in Bjerringbro, Midtjylland. Working hours will be very flexible as we are a global team placed in different countries around the world, so you are able to schedule your working hours around exams and schoolwork. What do you need to apply:
- You are currently pursuing a master’s degree or about to start a master’s degree in Corporate Communication or similar field
- You have knowledge of corporate communication, leadership communication, strategic communication, measurement and tracking, and general understanding of organizational structure and communication flows
- You take initiative, work proactively, and independently on new assignments
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
At Grundfos, we are committed to pioneering solutions to the world's water and climate challenges and improving the quality of life for people. As a student assistant, you will become part of a big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment that will improve your skills and resume.
This position offers a flexible working schedule, with the possibility of working from home on agreed days. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Communications Business Partner & Executive Assistant to Divisional CEO, CBS Division, Pernille A. V. Matthies at +45 41 43 53 73. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter by clicking on the link "Apply for this job." We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.