As a student assistant you will be a part of a team of 4 based in Denmark and China, and work with colleagues from across the world. You will be responsible of developing and maintaining PowerBI reports to provide key stakeholders and top management useful, reliable, and timely insights on end-to-end performance.
With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. The job will require 15-20 hours per week. You will have a high level of flexibility regarding your work location, on site or remote. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.
What is the job about?
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in business intelligence and PowerBI. You will work closely with experienced colleagues, so you can expect a steep learning curve and ongoing support. You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks as you:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across functions (sales, marketing, product development operations, finance, HR) to understand their reporting needs and identify optimization opportunities
- Develop and maintain PowerBI reports to create transparency and drive decision making
- Optimize and document exiting PowerBI reports
- Work with a high level of autonomy
What do you need to apply?
- You are, or will shortly be, studying at a master’s level within Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
- You are familiar with PowerBI and have a good understanding of data modelling practices
- You are a quick learner and work in a structured way
- You are analytical, self-driven and have an eye for detail
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently
- You have one or more years left of your studies
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. Joining us as a student assistant, you too can drive this change while improving both your skills and resume. You become part of one big powerful team in an inspiring, learning environment - an opportunity you do not want to miss.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Data Analytics Specialist, Veronica Gribincia by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 31st January by clicking on the link “Apply for this job”. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder