Student Assistant with chemical knowledge in Global Product Stewardship Global EHS
The ideal candidate is studying something that is chemistry related so you have a basic knowledge of chemistry.
About Radiometer and the team
Radiometer Medical has a broad and technologically diverse product portfolio that contributes to the treatment of millions of patients worldwide each year.
The Global Product Stewardship team supports the global organization with product stewardship (electrical safety and chemical safety) issues. You will be part of the product stewardship team and your focus will be on chemical safety. You will have highly skilled colleagues.
- Collect material for creation of SDS (Safety Data Sheet) and coordinate SDS preparation with our external provider
- Uploading of SDS to customer database
- Providing SDS to customers
- Coordinating response on customer questions
- Support chemical compliance activities e.g., listing of chemicals in products
- Collect data for packaging directive and reporting
The ideal candidate is studying something that is chemistry related so you have a basic knowledge of chemistry. Knowledge about classification of chemicals is an advantage but we will train you to the needed level. The position is the practical implementation of chemical legislation.
In addition to that:
- You are able to handle a lot of data in a systematic way
- You are able to remember all the details that needs to be gathered
- You are customer-focused
- You work independently when you have had the training
- You are not afraid to ask for help
- You speak and write English and read some Danish
We prefer you have at least 2 years left of your study
Please read more about us on our web page: https://www.radiometer.com/
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder