Student Assistant - Business Enablement
Student Assistant to be Junior Business Consultant with interest in ERP processes, change management and communication
We invite you to bring your expertise and energy into play as you assist our department in delivering effective internal communications and documentation to our global stakeholders across Ramboll. To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills and a structured and proactive approach to your work.
Are you our new Student Assistant and to-be Junior Business Consultant with interest in ERP processes, Change Management, Business Consultancy and Communication in the cross-functional area between Finance and IT?
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our ERP Solutions department
As our new Student Assistant, you will work in cross-functional and international teams (Denmark, India and UK). We implement, manage and support Ramboll’s business applications for approximately 17,000 users as an inhouse consulting team. The business applications include our ERP systems (Maconomy, Basware & Rydoo Expense). An important part of our job is to support a One Company approach for Ramboll in general and in the Finance community especially.
You will join a passionate team of business consultants and project managers. We have a strong culture based on collaboration and high employee satisfaction and we work closely together with analysts, integration specialists and application developers to ensure our ERP platform is state-of-the-art. We offer you an informal work environment with the opportunity to learn and have fun at the same time.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the creation of end-user documentation and communication: Q&As, written quick guides and video tutorials.
- Take on the role of a librarian through tasks such as archiving, structuring and versioning of documents.
- Share administration of our intranet pages (SharePoint) and Yammer groups.
- Work together with our business consultant team on ongoing projects.
- Run small projects or initiatives for new system enhancements or process changes.
- Do ad-hoc tasks that evolve out of implementation and support work.
- Test and document new system features.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, your starting point is:
- You are in the last 1/2-1 year of your master studies in the area of Business Administration, Communication & IT, Digital Design & Communication, IT & Business or similar.
- You have an interest in finance processes, business administration, IT and communication.
- You have a structured approach, good communication skills (both verbal and written) and strong attention to detail.
- You have a flair for targeting content and language to recipients.
- You can translate technical descriptions into a business/end-user context. You use your analytical skills to dissect key points, and your communication skills to express content in a user-friendly way.
- You are IT-savvy and have a general interest in IT (in Microsoft applications as well as general application usage).
- As we are a global team working for a global company, proficiency in English is a must (Danish is nice, but not mandatory).
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- You are outgoing, able to drive tasks by yourself, and can work on different topics simultaneously.
- You enjoy working in fast-paced environment and know how to prioritise your tasks.
- You like being a part of a team, and you can collaborate with various stakeholders and are able to share and listen
- You can see yourself in a consultancy role in your future career.
For the right candidate, there will be an option to continue in a full-time role as a Junior Business Consultant after your graduation. Your role as a student worker will form a solid basis for this.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 17,000 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,500 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: January 20, 2023.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder