Student Assistant - Brand & MarCom Team
Are you organized, outgoing and proactive? Are you looking for a student position, where you can develop your skills and work with various tasks in a global marketing team? Then we have the perfect student job for you!
You will be part of Oticon Medical’s Brand & MarCom Team consisting of dedicated Graphic Designers and Marketing Project/Deployment Managers. We work in a high-technology and expanding international business focusing on results. You will work at our Danish HQ in Smørum, close to Kildedal station.
Exciting work with flexibility
Your work will depend on the Brand & MarCom Team’s specific projects, but you will primarily be working with administrative marketing tasks. Your main tasks will be:
- Country support in cooperation with Deployment Team
- Assist with country orders for marketing materials
- Send materials for translation with agency
- Assist Marketing Planning Team with ad hoc tasks in management system tool
- Create status overviews to countries and management
- Coordinate updates and close-down of all outdated translation jobs in internal portals
- Manage Deployment inbox
- Assist with data migration between internal planning portals (MS Sharepoint)
On top of your main task, you may be involved in the following tasks on an ad hoc basis:
- Support to users of Digital Asset Management System
- Update of the Oticon Medical Marketing Portal (MS Sharepoint)
You will be employed on flexible terms to fit with your studies. We will need your help for approx. 15 hours per week, preferably two fixed, full days +/-.
Organized, outgoing and proactive
We expect that you are enrolled in a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree and have a minimum of 2 years left of your studies. The subject you are studying is of less importance to us, but we expect you to be interested in marketing and communication. Previous experience from a similar position will be an advantage.
We expect that you are an experienced user of the MS Office programs, in particular Excel. Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have experience with MS Sharepoint. Full professional proficiency in English is also required.
As a person you are proactive and work independently. You enjoy working on different tasks, that require a structured mindset and attention to details. You will work with different team members so it is important that you are open and outgoing.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.