Are you a student who is experienced with computers, mobile development or even 3D modelling? Our AR team is looking for a new student assistant who is interested in gadgets and developing to producing new prototypes within Unity.
As our new Student Assistant, your main focus is to…
- Help restructuring current applications to libraries
- Integrate IoT using BLE
- Test new ideas and prototype new ideas to see if it fits the overall goal
- Analyze data and data puzzles
You will work approximately 10-20 hours per week, yet we will be flexible in setting the working hours in accordance with your study. The job involves the usage and application of various new technologies that will extend your portfolio for you future career.
- You are currently enrolled at an university on either bachelor or master level within a computer related degree or similar (e.g. gaming study)
- Preferably you have experiences with UI Design or database, yet the curiosity about app development is of highest importance
- You have experiences with C#, Swift, Java or similar
- English proficiency is a plus as our team primarily communicates in English
- Experiences with Unity, iOS development is a plus, but not required
Your new team
Our department consists of 16 people who are responsible for documenting and teaching about the usage of our engines. We are currently facing the challenge of an industry that shifts from paper to Augmented Reality devices and develop various solutions that follow that purpose. You will be a part of a small team, consisting of four people, which has access to over hundreds of departments worldwide that aid us in this transition period.
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1.400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
MAN Energy Solutions of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Monday the 2nd of March 2020.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact our Technical Documentation Specialist, Daniel L. Nielsen by phone on +45 3385 2643.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder