Are you passionate about sustainable energy economics, modelling, and/or technology? And do you want to be a part of a consulting company where great employee influence, cooperation and high common visions are a part of the company culture? Then you might be Ea’s new student assistant.
About the job
You will work with our consultants on projects involving energy modelling and analysis and potentially internal projects. Your work will consist of tasks such as:
- Assisting with updating our energy system models with updated data.
- Assisting with modelling scenario simulations.
- Visualising and analysing results from our energy system models.
- Conducting research on new energy technologies.
While our models are primarily built in GAMS, a large share of your tasks will be in Excel.
- You are a student in a higher education or business academy and preferably have at least two years of studies left.
- You are familiar with key concepts within energy economics, energy modelling and energy system analysis.
- You are proficient in Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel.
- Experience with GAMS and/or Balmorel is considered a plus.
- You can communicate and coordinate effectively with co-workers on a day-to-day basis.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative and socially oriented environment.
Terms of employment
Being a student assistant at Ea Energy Analyses we offer you:
- A flexible 14-hour work week that can work around your studies.
- An international workplace with other student assistants and social activities.
- Opportunities for learning new skills and trying them out in a real-world environment.
- A lively work environment where your ideas and input will be heard and valued.
Please send your application and CV by using the link below no later than June 15th, 2023. We plan to hold interviews on Thursday June 22nd and Friday June 23rd. If you would like to know more about the position, you can contact either Nina Dupont (email@example.com +45 31 55 50 53) or Phil Swisher (firstname.lastname@example.org +45 27 84 68 89).
15. June 2023.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.