In this job, you are offered an exciting opportunity as Sourcing Student Assistant to develop your professional competencies among experienced colleagues through challenging tasks, great degree of responsibility, and high level of sparring.
Do you want to have the possibility to gain valuable work-life experience in a company that improves patient care? Do you get energy from solving complex business challenges and strive for continuous improvement? Do you have a strong academic background, an analytical mindset and clear communication skills? Then you might be the right candidate to join our Finance & Operations Department!
At Novo Nordisk, we share a passion for changing patients’ lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort. This opening provides exciting learning opportunities and personal development to a student who wants to be part of our ambitious team and bring new ways of thinking to our company.
In this job, you are offered an exciting opportunity as Sourcing Student Assistant to develop your professional competencies among experienced colleagues through challenging tasks, great degree of responsibility, and high level of sparring. The position will be approximately 15-20 hours per week during normal working hours, with possibility for more in peak periods. The position offers flexibility to fit around your studies. As a Sourcing Student Assistant, you will support with the following activities:
- Preparation and launch of RfP’s (Request for Proposals) in the system, follow up deadlines with internal and external stakeholders. Participate in the different steps of the sourcing process, working on analysis and presentations to support organisation decision making.
- Tasks related to Sustainability to help achieving our targets.
- Support handling of contracts, archiving and facilities (i.e. fleet management).
- Savings calculation, reporting and other Procurement KPIs tracking, as well as work with different sources of data to support strategic analysis such as affiliate spend, purchasing ratio, suppliers, categories, projects pipeline, budget allocation.
- Local guidelines and SharePoint pages update, enhance the digitalisation agenda in the affiliate.
- Internal stakeholders support with general Sourcing questions.
In order to be successful at this position:
- You are studying at a university or business school within business, finance, economics or similar.
- You have very strong Excel skills and a natural flair for IT systems and numbers.
- You are pro-active, curious to learn, willing to challenge status-quo and have good communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally you have 1,5-2 years remaining of your studies and are a fast learner with previous work-life experience. We expect candidates to be service minded, thrive in a dynamic environment and have a can-do attitude.
- You are fluent in English.
About the Department
Novo Nordisk’s Danish affiliate based in Ørestaden, Copenhagen is now looking for an engaged student assistant to support our Finance and Operations team with Sourcing activities and projects. The purpose of the Sourcing function is to drive effective procurement and effective use of our resources across all functions in Novo Nordisk Denmark. The Finance and Operations department is international and consists of a diverse group of highly dedicated professionals. The department is characterised by a lot of energy, collaboration, and trust. The team is ambitious, and the pace is high, but the tone is informal and there is a fun and good-spirited atmosphere in the department.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
If have any questions, please contact Sourcing Manager Fernanda Friedman Dana on email@example.com or +4530751904.
Apply before 18.12.2022.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder