Are you a curious and ambitious student with a passion for P&O, but also for seeing things in a broader strategic context? Would you like to be part of a team that sets strategic direction by engaging leaders and employees on the journey, whilst supporting our daily operations and organisational development projects? If yes, then hurry up and send your application for our newly created position as Student Assistant in Region North West Europe!
In this role you will play a key role in creating, updating and publishing engaging articles for our internal P&O database, AskHR. You will also be responsible for managing and updating internal surveys for onboarding, offboarding and our Diversity Dashboard. Your main responsibilities would be concentrated around:
- Creating internal P&O Newsletters
- Publishing articles and keep our AskHR database up to date
- Managing the feedback tasks in the AskHR platform
- Manage internal surveys and create quarterly presentations of insights based on the survey results
- Support the P&O team on daily P&O operational tasks in the Regional Office
In order to be successful in this position you:
- Are studying for your bachelor’s or master’s degree within a relevant field.
- Have experience or interest in organisational communication, P&O and employee engagement.
- Are able to work independently while also supporting the team when needed.
- Have an eye for details and ability to follow through on tasks, as well as a high level of accountability and service-mindedness.
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
About the Department
Region North West Europe is part of International Operations and from the Regional Office in Ørestaden, Copenhagen, we work closely with the 15 countries across the region. You will get more than 1,900 colleagues in the region of which around 85 are based in the Regional Office. Together we are all committed to step ahead and set the pace for better outcomes for patients and societies in the region.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear, and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
If you have any questions, reach out to P&O Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply before 16.12.2022
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder