Student Assistant to Support our Global Service & Returns Organization
Would you like to work in an industry leading global supply chain?
GN Hearing is now seeking a student assistant to support the Global Service & Returns Organization.
If you are ambitious, then we offer you a role in an international team where you get to work with global supply chain processes relating to service & returns, to build the optimal end-to-end supply chain.
GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. The unique portfolio of medical, professional and consumer audio solutions - and the deep research & development expertise behind their range of products – give the brands unprecedented advantages in the med-tech, hearable and intelligent audio field.
Global Supply Chain is based in Ballerup, Denmark. We are 23 colleagues who are part of a larger global team across our sites. We bring together our strong analytical capabilities to drive change across the organization and ensure alignment across country borders. Working globally also requires our flexibility, and we help each other to reach our goals, have a laugh and create great working processes.
As a student assistant you will:
- Support Global Service & Returns development initiatives
- Become an active team member of the global supply chain
- Support repair-processes, data visibility and continuous improvement initiatives
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis
- Contribute to global initiatives
- Participate in various projects across Global Supply Chain
Academic Background and skills:
We are looking for a candidate who has an interest in project management and working with cross-functional process improvements. Data analytical skills are of great importance in this role, as you will support the organization in visualizing performance patterns and identify further improvement opportunities.
We expect you to:
- Study within a relevant field (e.g. SCM, IT, Process Engineering, Operations Management), at the end of the bachelor’s or beginning of the Master’s.
- Excel advanced user
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal understanding and good cooperative skills
- A challenging position where you participate in a fast moving and truly agile global supply chain - in a dynamic results oriented international company in growth.
- A creative and truly international working environment with value-based management, which provide every employee with responsibility and opportunities for development.
- A welcoming student association, that will allow for a lucrative opportunity to network with fellow student assistants across GN’s many different brands and departments.
Our Service & Returns business is currently on a change journey where we seek to create greater synergies across sites, elevate data and emerging technologies, and drive full product lifecycle analysis into the decision-making processes. One way we are doing this, is to support the implementation of the new cloud-based ERP system, which will enable greater agility across the operational processes. The Service & Returns strategy is in line with the GN Hearing global leadership team’s focus on optimizing the cost of quality.
Would you like to know more?
If you want to know more about the positions you are welcome to contact Manager, Service & Returns Johan Lomholt, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 5336 4369. Please send your application and CV no later than February 2nd. We will start interviewing candidates as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.