Are you looking to boost your marketing talent and stakeholder management skills in a global corporate setting? And would you like to work in an international team executing a wide range of marketing tasks while supporting our purpose of achieving fewer days with wounds?
Join us on the exciting journey to not only grow our business, but also to make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs.
Join Global Marketing Wound & Skin Care
You will join the Sales Excellence & Customer Engagement team, but you will also support our Global Marketing teams: Brand Management and Product & Pipeline. We are a team of international and enthusiastic people with +10 nationalities between us, and we take great pride in supporting each other across teams and functions.
A broad variety of tasks and projects
Your primary role will be within the Sales Excellence & Customer Engagement team, and your days will vary a lot. One day, you may be working with updating our e-learning to Healthcare Professionals. The next day, you may be working with our Social Media campaigns and materials ensuring that all our materials are compliant to the current regulation.
Other tasks may include:
- Practical support for events and meetings, where your role can vary from making a short movie to printing and packing hand-out materials
- Support the implementation of our e-learning program for both internal and external stakeholders, including implementing translation and proofreading the text
- Driving smaller projects related to product launches, marketing campaign activities and content creation for social media
- Routing through full and complete communication review process with RA and Scientific Affairs, securing appropriate approvals of promotional materials
- Data entry of product evaluations from the markets so that we can generate a report and use this data in our materials
Structured and detail-oriented
As you will be responsible for a range of practical and routine assignments, you need a structured approach and good sense of detail. We expect you to pride yourself on delivering high quality results every time.
- You are a student pursuing your bachelor or master degree – the field of study is less relevant if you are accustomed to working in a structured and thorough manner.
- You communicate fluently in English - both in speech and writing.
- You are meticulous, have good time management skills and handle every task whether big or small with enthusiasm
- You are flexible and thrive in an environment with many different tasks
- You are ready to take ownership over your own tasks and have the drive to see them through
- You are IT savvy, and we will make sure to train you in our programs before you start working in them.
- You are proactive, structured, detail-oriented and enjoy a good laugh and working in a big international team.
We expect you to work approximately 2 days per week.
At Coloplast, we make sure that you can be you. That is why we encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
For more information, please contact Liv Trolle, Sr. Manager, Coloplast Professional, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your motivated application with CV in English as soon as possible. Ideally, we would like you to start in December 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.