Student Assistant - UI/UX Designer at MAN Diesel & Turbo
Are you passionate about User Experience/Design? And do you want to use your UX/UI skills supporting a strong, international brand in a global organization? Then we have the perfect student job for you
The position is based in the IT department of MAN Diesel & Turbo in Copenhagen. A major discipline of designing and building new software and application solutions is the art of designing well thought out, smart and comfortable user interfaces.
As a part of our company’s continued development of user relevant software solutions we commit to supporting business through excellence in design. We are investing in complementing our software- and application development teams with visionary UI design expertise.
- You are able to rapidly understand the user experience of which you will design ‘state of the art’ frontend design.
- You will participate in and conduct interviews with users, and perform tests and validation of interface design.
- Your communications skills are vital in helping discern the needs for the business and feeding the developers with UI knowledge.
- You will be highly included in all aspects of the planning, designing and execution phases.
You as a person:
You thrive in a team environment as you are a contributor to the success of the solution deliveries. You also have a drive for continual growth and learning in a moving environment where trend- and business changes are expected. You have a confident and pragmatic approach to communication and feel at ease discussing complicated topics within your field of expertise.
We expect that you:
- Are at least in the second year of your bachelor and able to work 15 hours a week.
- Master Danish and English in both speech and writing.
- Are self-driven in discovering new opportunities within UI/UX.
- You are working agile, dynamic and structured within development processes.
- It is an advantage if you know Axure, HTML and CSS.
We offer you:
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in an international organization.
- An agile working environment with dedicated and skilled colleagues who enjoy ‘hygge’ on a regular basis.
- Roof top cantina with a delicious selection in the buffet.
If this is the job you are looking for, please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualification papers via the "Ansøg" link. The deadline for application will be 31.05.2018
If you need information concerning the job, please contact Joseph Purse by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 3385 1366.
For further information regarding the company please visit our website: www.mandieselturbo.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder