Student assistance in Material Chemistry
We are looking for a part-time student assistance to support activities in connection with research projects and commercial activities. The working hour is flexible and can be adjusted according to study plan.
The main tasks of the parttime job include the following tasks:
- Prepare and clean up samples, liquid and setup for experimental studies according to instruction.
- Reaction condition studies, strictly following reaction conditions according to design.
- Monitor reaction progress and document reaction parameters.
- Relevant sample property analysis with corresponding analytical techniques.
- Register experimental data and implement updates according to instruction.
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- Highly motivated, self-driven, with relevant study background and practical experience.
- Problem solving (solution) oriented, good listener and fast learner.
- Honest, efficient, hardworking and disciplined.
The candidate should have a proven record of lab work experience and good communication skills in English oral, listen and written. Start date: 01 January 2022 or soon as possible hereafter. Application date: 14 December 2021.
Further information is available from Assoc Prof Shuang Ma Andersen, email@example.com, Tel: 6550 9186 or Head of Section Knud Villy Christensen, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 65 50 74 78. Please note, the selected candidate as Student Assistant or Academic Supervisor must be enrolled as student at SDU.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.