Student Analyst for the Sales & Operations Planning team
As student assistant in GN Audio, you will be assisting the S&OP team with tasks such as, business planning, creating management presentations
As student assistant in GN Audio, you will be assisting the S&OP team with tasks such as, business planning, creating management presentations and developing new BI reports which creates insights to our management team that enables business decisions. Your main responsibilities will be:
· Creating slide decks for the Executive S&OP meeting
· Develop new reporting tools, e.g. in Qlik, supporting our decision making.
· Support the Demand Planners with analysis that enables them to improve on their Planning KPI’s
· Participate in various projects as business analyst
A core element in the job is to be proactive, and provide early warnings to your stakeholders, when things does not add up. To be successful you need to be able to communicate clearly and know when to provide all the details, and when only the main conclusions are needed.
Strong analytical skills
You are a 3rd year BSc. student or 1st year MSc. student within the field of business or engineering with an interest in Sales & Operations Planning. You are analytically strong and quickly sees patterns and identifies root causes. You are IT savvy and you got flair for Excel and PowerPoint, other tools such as Qlik Sense, R, SQL or similar will be considered a plus.
To succeed in the role, you would have to be:
· A team player
· Driven to make a difference
· Analytical and good with numbers
· Good at communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
In the S&OP team we can offer you:
· A learning curve that is as steep as you make it
· Exposure to a global organization
· A fun environment where we as a team collaborate to solve all challenges
· A global environment with over 30 different nationa lities
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than September 8, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact S&OP Analyst Nicklas Molter Pedersen on +45 22 36 11 22.
Please write in your application that you have seen the job at Jobfinder.