Student Analyst for the Sales & Operations Planning in GN Audio A/S
In Sales & Operations Planning our goal is to improve our forecast accuracy, and reduce uncertainty about the future, by ensuring we can supply what our customers want to buy. Does that sound interesting - then you might be our new student assistant.
Your new job
As student assistant, you will be assisting the S&OP team with tasks such as, business planning, creating management presentations and developing new BI reports which creates insights to our management team that enables business decisions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating slide decks for the Executive S&OP meeting
- Develop new reporting tools, e.g. in Qlik, supporting our decision making.
- Support the Demand Planners with analysis that enables them to improve on their Planning KPI’s
- Participate in various projects as business analyst
A core element in the job is to be proactive, and provide early warnings to your stakeholders, when things does not add up. To be successful you need to be able to communicate clearly and know when to provide all the details, and when only the main conclusions are needed.
You are a 3rd year BSc. student or 1st year MSc. student within the field of business or engineering with an interest in Sales & Operations Planning. You are analytically strong and quickly sees patterns and identifies root causes. You are IT savvy and you got flair for Excel and PowerPoint, other tools such as Qlik Sense, R, SQL or similar will be considered a plus.
As a person:
- A team player
- IT savvy
- Driven to make a difference
- Analytical and good with numbers
- Good at communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What we offer:
- A learning curve that is as steep as you make it
- Exposure to a global organization
- A fun environment where we as a team collaborate to solve all challenges, we meet
- A global environment with over 30 different nationalities
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 30 November 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact hiring manager Thomas Gillespie +45 2259 1301.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.