We are a small but growing team based in Copenhagen and the Netherlands, and we are looking for a part-time Student Analyst to support our growth journey.
Welldium is a venture-backed HealthTech startup on a mission to support the shift in the focus of our healthcare system from treating symptoms to addressing root causes. We help functional medicine practitioners with supplying their patients with high-quality supplements in a more convenient way and break through the non-transparent and complex supplement industry.
As a Student Analyst you will work directly with our co-founders, Tina and Luisa, and support the different functions of our business with data analytics.
You will be responsible for structuring, analyzing and visualizing our sales and operational data as well as uploading and updating the ever increasing number of products on our platform. While the tasks will vary, your work will center around three areas:
- Data reporting and analytics
- Board and investor presentations
- Product management
The workload is between 15-20 hours per week. However, we offer flexibility in periods where you must prioritize your studies.
We are looking for someone who
- Is in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or first year of their master’s degree focused on business, finance or economics
- Has strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and Power Point/Slides
- Is structured and detail oriented
- Is ambitious, has a strong inner motivation and a positive mindset
- Has a winning attitude - knowing that there are easy days and hard days and has the ability to get through them both
What we offer you
- A part-time job with the possibility of a full-time position upon completion of your studies
- Learnings about entrepreneurship through practice and unique insights into what it takes to scale a business
- The opportunity to bring positive change to the healthcare system alongside passionate team members
- Sparring from our experienced co-founders through a personal development plan and tailored personal growth journey
The practical details
Welldium is started and funded by Venture Studio, KRING. That means we are working at the KRING co-working space.
- Timeline — We are reviewing applicants and doing interviews on the go. We are looking for the right person to start on as soon as possible.
- Location — Copenhagen or remote work
If this resonates with you, please apply here OR if it describes one of the most talented people you know, please share it with them.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder