Student Analyst in Strategy and Business Development
Here is your chance to work with strategy in one of the world’s leading tech companies. Drive analyses and insights that help our CEO and top management make decisions that will be of vital importance to our business.
GN Audio forms part of the GN Group – a historical Danish company, part of the C20 index, with a core competency in sound and audio solutions. GN Audio markets a broad range of audio solutions for mobile phones, contact centres, offices and Unified Communications under the Jabra brand. Jabra’s consumer business includes one of the first true-wireless products to reach the global market.
Drive strategic analyses across functions and countries
Your new job is in Ballerup and will take up approximately 15-20 hours of your week - with flexibility to work more or less depending on exams etc. As a Student Analyst, you will work under the VP of Strategy and Business Development who works closely with our CEO. You will be part of a fun and dynamic team consisting of former management consultants from top-tier consultancies and two other student analysts.
You will have frequent interactions with key employees of GN Audio’s functions, such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Product management, as well as with external analysts. You will also have touchpoints with our offices in other countries around the world.
You will conduct high-quality and impactful analyses covering areas such as future market opportunities, competitor monitoring, stock market reactions, portfolio optimization, operational performance assessments across functions, and much more. In sum, you will sit close to the bull’s eye of the organization’s decision making and play a key role in ensuring that our organization takes strategic steps that will lead us to continuous growth.
We imagine that…
- You are a high-achieving student doing the last part of your Bachelor’s Degree or who has just started your Master’s - perhaps at CBS, KU, or DTU
- You are eager to learn and to get insights into different functions of a global business
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, enabling you to work across functions and as part of a team
- You are great with numbers and quantitative analyses
- You are a structured thinker and problem solver, good at storylining and have strong communicating skills
- And finally, that you have a high degree of comfort in acting autonomously and having an independent point of view
Apply before September 20th!
To apply, use the 'Ansøg’ link no later than 20-09-2019. If interested, send us your application including CV, cover letter and grade transcript, before September 20th (preferably in one PDF file).
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Strategy Associate and former Student Analyst, Anders Pedersen on +45 6013 8117.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.