Structural Engineer, Fabrication Drawing support for Offshore Wind Department
ISC Consulting Engineers A/S is an engineering services company based in Denmark working worldwide to create value for our clients through innovative engineering solutions. ISC provides engineering design service solutions within sectors such as Offshore Wind, Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas, Buildings, Energy, Industry and Infrastructure. ISC is based in Denmark with head office situated in Copenhagen. ISC has been providing engineering services to the Offshore Wind Industry since we designed the world’s first Offshore Substation for SEAS NVE almost 20 years ago. With more than 36 Offshore Substation and numerous WTG foundation projects provided to Clients worldwide we have an extraordinary market position in the Offshore Wind Business.
We operate globally with projects located in Europe, Asia, North America and beyond, currently employing 250 people. We are searching for ambitious and capable structural engineers to join our company to support our expansion in Offshore Wind.
In this role you will use your skills and knowledge to provide high-quality deliverables to our clients within offshore wind substations. The role involves:
- Structural calculation and documentation
- Develop of our capabilities within Tekla Structures and our BIM Systems regarding workshop drawings
- Leading the way forward for our generation of workshop drawings in Tekla.
- 3D/Tekla/BIM Interface management between stakeholders such as Employer, Clients, Subcontractors and partners regarding workshop drawings
- Supporting the offshore wind project with high-end support for fabrication drawings, working closely in a small structural team, but being part of a large project team, using BIM and an understanding of offshore design to deliver high quality solutions
- Producing high quality work, often in partnership and cooperation with other colleagues
- Working closely with drafters to produce design drawings and 3D models that reflect our design.
- Helping to develop and optimize our engineering processes to shape the future of offshore wind engineering
- Assisting on project with modeling in Tekla if required
You will have a strong drive and take initiative and responsibility for your assignments and get motivated by creating excellent results through teamwork.
- A Masters’ or bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Practical and fabrication orientated structural engineer
- Excellent communication both with colleagues, partner and clients
- You have a high degree of personal planning and you can meet deadlines
- Pro-active problem solver that works well both independently and in teams and with good cooperative skills
- Results-oriented approach to your work, show initiative and can compromise when required.
- Possess excellent communication skills in English, orally and in writing and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with clients and other consultants effectively.
- Able to work under pressure and challenging conditions and have a strong desire and ability to drive improvement and change
- You thrive in an international environment, as our projects bring together various employee/Client groups, nationalities, cultures and authorities
Furthermore, it is advantageous but not a requirement, if you have:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as offshore structural engineer in offshore wind
- An understanding of European and international structural design codes such as Euro codes, DNVGL, ISO, API or similar.
- An understanding of European and international fabrication codes such as EN1090 or other fabrication standards.
- Experience with design and fabrication processes of steel structures, preferable for the offshore industry
- Experience with workshop drawings using TEKLA structures or similar
- Experience from Fabrication of Steel structures
- Experience in programming applications in Tekla Structures or similar
In return, we offer you excellent opportunities to influence your daily work with a large degree of flexibility, develop new competences and work on interesting projects. Furthermore;
- The position is based in our office in Copenhagen or Aalborg.
- Employment in a dynamic team with good colleagues.
- Salary are according to qualifications.
- Professional development in an inspirational technical environment, characterized with a high level of knowhow which attracts proficient, motivated and responsible employees.
- An active player in offshore wind industry and a part of a green future
Please apply via the ANSØG button and send Application, CV and diploma. Mark the application with “Structural Engineer for Offshore Wind”.
For further questions please contact Andreas Laungaard or Martin Thaarup by phone, 35 27 88 00
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.