For our Generator Department we are looking for a structural design engineer.
Continuous improvement of our turbines - without compromising on safety and quality - is one of the corner stones of our culture and time to market is one of our main priorities. Consequently, our generator department is at the forefront of the latest Direct Drive Generator technology, and we are replacing the gear box with our own developed multi-poled, outer rotor, permanent magnet generator.
The structural design team is based in Brande in Denmark and Bangalore in India, and is staffed with highly skilled engineers within structural analysis, vibration analysis and noise analysis.
What are my responsibilities?
- Structural calculations for generator related parts and bolted joints
- Support to our Service organization and in warranty cases
- Customer support
- Calculations for improved designs
- Prepare documentation for certification
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an education as a mechanical engineer and have knowledge of steel structures and casted materials in general
- You have experience with FEA, Matlab and ANSYS
- You are outgoing and process-oriented, and you have the ability to work independently as well as in teams
- You are structured and innovative, and your approach to task solving is both technically sound and commercially viable
- You have the ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic environment
- You possess strong communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Jesper Valbjørn via phone +45 3037 6173
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder