- be part of an international IT - and Datacom company
Silicom Denmark is growing rapidly and is today in a very positive development stage. In order to further strengthen the organization the company is looking for a strong experienced technical project manager to a newly created position.
As a new Technical Project Manager you will have the overall responsibility for managing R&D’s project activities. You will also be contributing to the continuous improvements of the department’s development process with focus on making the process “agile” and still predictable.
You will be the driving force in ensuring that projects are completed on time with agreed content and quality. You will report to and work closely together with the VP of Solutions Engineering.
Your responsibilities and primary tasks:
- Project management in close collaborations with the FPGA, Hardware, Software and Test teams: facilitating project processes, including resource management, time management, follow-up etc
- Manage crossfunctional project teams with focus on delivery on time with agreed content and quality
- Develop and maintain overall project schedule, including time schedule and internal deliveries between functions
- Continously ensure coordination within the project team focusing on avoiding bottlenecks around time, resources and the chosen technical solutions
- Facilitate problem solving in collaboration with the technical experts in the project team
You will play a very central role in Silicom Denmark, developing the R&D organization, driving projects and creating successful results together with the 25 employees in R&D.
The ideal candidate has an engineering background ( candidate- or bachelor degree ) within electronics, combined with solid, ”hands-on” experience with technical project management in a R&D department within the electronic industry. Furthermore you have solid experience with and knowledge of project management tools and in-depth knowledge of the development of FPGA solutions and software. Very good communication skills in English.
How to apply:
Please apply online via the "Ansøg" link, for further information, you are welcome to contact Selsøe & Partners ApS: Helle Selsøe +45 2273 3013.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.