Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Strategy Manager Global Regulatory Affairs, DK
As Strategy Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Global Regulatory Affairs and work with management in driving strategic and special projects across the world. You will play a key role in developing and implementing the next stage of Regulatory Affairs in Novozymes positioning the function as a strategic and global business partner enabling sales growth.
The overall ambition is to sharpen our business edge through issue driven problem solving, strong project management, and seamless interaction with key stakeholders internally and externally.
The position is placed in Novozymes Headquarters in Bagsvaerd Denmark.
In this position you need to:
- Have commercial or technical background at Master’s level and 2-3 years of work experience (perhaps from a top tier management consulting company)
- Be result oriented, strong strategic thinker who can grasp complex dilemmas quickly.
- Be strong communicator with the talent of translating complex issues into clear concise messages.
- Demonstrate ability to leading large complex projects and cross functional initiatives/teams to success
- Have strong personal impact and good people management skills
- Be a team player
Are you the next Zymer on our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For more information please contact senior director Thomas Lykke Soerensen, +45 3077 0111 or P&O partner Edis Razic, +45 3077 1826
Application deadline: March 26th, 2018
Please attach your diploma(s) when you apply for the job.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3077 0111