Strategy Manager - Global Head Quarter for Aftersales Division
Do you have experience with leading strategy processes and change management tasks in a BtB environment? Then you might be the right candidate for an exciting opportunity in MAN Diesel & Turbo A/S.
PrimeServ, which is the After Sales division for two- stroke engines at MAN Diesel & Turbo in Copenhagen, is growing and in a good shape thanks to its readiness and willingness to change according to the market situation. With the successful development of our new strategy, Reaching New Heights, we have a good foundation for the future. With a new organization and strong strategy we are looking for a talented colleague who wants to be a part of our journey.
As Strategy Manager:
As Strategy manager in our After Sales division you will play a central role in developing our new strategy and secure continuous implementation. The After Sales division consists of Spare part sales, Retrofit & Upgrade sales, Technical service and Training, Large maintenance contracts, Key Account Management as well as a complete Supply chain, Finance and Marketing. The division has its own Profit & Loss (P/L) with a substantial turnover.
Continue the development of our growth strategy, Reaching New Heights, and ensuring that it is constantly in line with the market situation. This will be done in close cooperation with the management team in Copenhagen as well as the global organization.
- Plan and manage the yearly strategy process in alignment with the overall global strategy
- Support and challenge Prime Serv Management with regards to goal setting, KPI’s and Value Creating Programs
- Manage monthly follow up process with responsible managers and the management team
- Ensure momentum in the implementation of the strategy by coordination of deadlines, follow up, organizing meetings, keeping all strategy material up to date, etc.
- Manage and communicate information to stakeholders, including PrimServ management
- Manage and run selected business development projects
- Provide strategy insights through business analysis
- Support the ongoing change management process in order to be in line with the dynamics in the world’s shipping market
- You will be reporting to the Senior Manager for Finance and Strategy
You hold a business degree such as M.Sc. (Cand. merc.), export engineer or similar with a strong business foundation focusing on business development.
You have 2-3 year’s experience within strategy work, implementation and change management in a global BtB environment. Preferably a background as a strong project manager and/or a few years of business consultancy experience.
You have a strong analytic mind-set and a business strategy understanding.
You are proactive and self-driven both in planning and executing, you are structured and professional and you want to prove yourself in a fast moving organization. You strive to deliver best in class results and are able to act within different cultures and are familiar with international business, where English is the primary language. Experience from the maritime industry is an advantage.
- Exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of marine and power-plant technology
- A fast paced and interesting job with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in all areas concerned
- An opportunity to make a significant impact on the future business of Man Diesel & Turbo
- Highly skilled colleagues
- Salary based on qualifications, health insurance and a pension scheme
Application and Contact:
Please (only) send your application via the link below at the latest at the 1st December 2016. Please attach your CV and copies of relevant documents.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Senior Manager Charlotte Skjold Pedersen via email: Charlottes.Pedersen@man.eu or phone no. +45 4225 4267.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder