Seen from a technical point of view
If you want to be at the forefront of the green transition, we welcome you as our new colleague in a company with work-life-balance and green transition in focus - our products can reduce the world's C02 footprint by 2%.
In this position you are to ensure that new product development is properly introduced into the entire aftersales organization. When a new product is introduced from a design point of view, then we need to ensure that our global technical team has the correct tools, education, mindset and spare parts ready at hand.
Do you have solid experience with project management and do you at the same time possess the technical competencies needed to realize our projects?
Are you looking for an exciting career with a high degree of influence and responsibilities?
What are you going to do?
As Strategic Product Manager you will have many contacts within the entire organization to ensure that the development of a product from new sales, design, retrofit and design is efficiently handed over to Technical Services, Workshops, Retrofit, Spare parts and the Academy within the aftersales organization:
- Ensure that the line organization keeps their roles and responsibilities, making the customer satisfied.
- Develop the profitability of a product from a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Ensure a timely level of sales support for ongoing projects with respect to aftersales
- Active involvement in S&OP, making sure product roll out is calibrated and ready
- Evaluate present and propose new promotion activities, recall campaign, articles, and publicity to increase customer awareness of MAN ES’ products and offerings
- Make sure that the organization is trained in the skills needed, e.g., commissioning
- Ensure that the product complies with the customer order and the regulations and ordinances of the market area (e.g., CE marking, electrical standards, etc.)
Who are you?
There can be multiple entries to becoming a success in this newly created role, but we do expect you to have technical, engineering and/or construction oriented educational background. Work experience from a similar role is an advantage:
MAN ES is a technical organization with a solid matrix organization so influencing the organization can take time. It is however possible to have success in the job by being trustworthy, having a good dose of patience and being able to show the value of the projects.
In addition to the above mentioned it will be a clear benefit if you have experience with the below mentioned:
- Solid technical background as well as commercial understanding and flair
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to assess technical and commercial viability of solutions
- Experience with cross-functional work between Service, Sales, R&D, engineering, production and customers
- Solid experience with project management and processes
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Will thrive in a cross cultural work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
How is your new team/area of business?
In PrimeServ DK you will get 700 colleagues, where you will be part of the Project and Business Support team in Technical Service consisting of 8 highly skilled colleagues with a diverse job description covering all from the investments, project management to process management within Technical Service in Denmark. The team also consists of 5 student assistants. All team members have multiple contacts in the organization and try every day to improve the organization, with special care and focus on increasing the customer experienced service level from PrimeServ. The teams uses a project management tools daily and it is essential to share knowledge within the team as well as especially the locations within Technical Service where we are present (Holeby, Frederikshavn, Ishøj and Copenhagen). The Technical Service organization consists of 200 persons, where the majority of persons are technicians attending vessels worldwide.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in four locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn, Ishøj and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday 14 August 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Jesper Riis Rasmussen, Head of Business Support and Projects by phone on +45 29387907. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.