Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level solutions design into deliverables for our applications, as well as creating roadmaps.
Welcome to SAP Competency Center
You’ll be part of the IPL ERP Team where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance our capabilities in areas related to SAP analytics systems. Data & Analytics is a community consisting of 20 consultants working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. As SAP Planning Consultant for our domain, you'll work on the definition and implementation of application roadmaps and policies, beyond your work in the product delivery team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and driving the application roadmaps, general principles, and standards
- outlining future technical capabilities, upgrades, releases, and replacements etc. relevant for continuous business development and support
- delivering application design for features and changes, ensuring relevant use of existing technologies
- cooperating with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks
- engaging in dialogue with businesses to understand objectives, discussing technical possibilities and solution design, and creating requirements and specifications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) and Integrated Planning (IP)
- have experience in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) planning and Integration Financial Planning (IFP)
- have experience in financial planning, budgeting, and management consolidation
- can communicate complex problems and topics in a clear and concise manner to relevant technical, as well as non-technical, stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK and Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.