Sr. Business Development Mgr, Biological Detergent, Household Care, DK
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Senior Business Development Manager, Household Care, Bagsværd Denmark
Are you ready to take global leadership of one of the most promising growth bets in the household care division?
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Business Development Manager to take the lead on a high potential business. You will lead a global cross-functional team operating in a start-up fashion.
Your key areas of responsibility include:
- You will be the global commercial owner of one of Household care’s most promising growth businesses, where you will drive the business to become a significant sales contributor for household care. This entails both developing the business based on our current technologies and also developing new solutions that unlock the full market potential.
- You will need to understand the market and consumers, scope and develop new solutions, build business cases, ensure the right value proposition, establish and execute the go-to-market strategy, launch new solutions, rally the global sales organization, and drive selected opportunities with the sales teams.
- You will be working closely with numerous stakeholders both within Novozymes and externally, e.g. some of world’s largest FMCGs
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- A business education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) and/or a relevant technical education (e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc.).
- 4+ years of experience where you have proven your strong business acumen, strategic thinking and hands on business development skills.
- Analytical and structured approach to problem solving, you are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently with responsibility for your own tasks. You can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of heavy workload.
- Dynamic and self-driven profile motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work.
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams with many stakeholders, being able to take the lead without being the formal leader.
- Have a proven track record in creating customer partnerships and in managing projects to deliver impact.
- International experience is an advantage and so is experience from the Household Care or FMCG industry.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required. Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
We expect you to be a team player with high drive to create results. You will gather a high performing team across regional sales and technical teams, so working together with global stakeholders will be a key driver for success. We have started to implement cross-functional teams operating like start-ups (agile methods, MVP mindset), we expect you to take an active role in this journey.
The job will be based out of Bagsværd and be on local employment terms. Capability and willingness to travel as needed (about 75 days).
For more information please contact Head of Business Development, Household care, Arnau Oliver Gonzalez (firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 3077 3037).
Application deadline: September 27th, 2019. Applications must be submitted online.
Please include your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply. All documents must be in English.