SQL Developer / Data Architect
Your responsibilities will include hands-on development of data integration, data management, data warehousing, business intelligence
Capital Four Management is a leading European High Yield and Leveraged Finance Investment Manager located in Copenhagen. Capital Four has 46 employees of which most work with investments and we are now looking to expand our small IT team by adding an experienced MS SQL Developer.
Your responsibilities will include hands-on development of data integration, data management, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics projects as well as configuration of 3rd party off-the-shelf systems. You will take the lead on development of data architecture and modeling strategies, design, development, implementation and support of data architecture deliverables. Finally, you will also assist in ensuring that the existing database and data storage technologies support the data management needs of the enterprise.
You are an ambitious, self-motivated team player with the ability to work systematically and structured. You have a keen eye for detail and is driven by quality and take ownership of your work. You are passionate about achieving the best solutions in close cooperation with the end-users and enjoy working with like-minded colleagues in an open and informal environment. On top of that you can tick of the following:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in design and development with MS SQL and experience with database administration
- 1+ years of experience working with XML/XSLT
- Experience working in Asset Management/Banking/Finance and familiarity with financial instruments and their properties is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant area, such as software development, data science or similar
- Proficient in English both spoken and written
We offer you:
- A challenging and rewarding job with a high degree of autonomy
- A flat structure where your opinion matters and the road from decision to end-solution is short and agile
- A chance to be part of a small team of 4-5 developers working together in a democratic manner, using a Kanban/scrum-like structure with frequent sparring to coordinate tasks within the team
- A sensible balance between work life and private life
- A dynamic and international environment with an informal, social, and outgoing culture
- Competitive salary with pension scheme and other benefits
Contacts & application:
For any questions related to the job offering please do not hesitate to contact: Nicolai Lassesen - Tel. +45 2243 0529 / Nicolai.Lassesen@capital-four.com.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV including transcript of grades via the "Ansøg" link. Deadline for applications is June 8, 2018.
For further information about Capital Four Management please visit www.capital-four.com. ;
Capital Four Management - Per Henrik Lings Allé 2, 8th - 2100 København Ø
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder