Would you like to be a key player in ensuring quality for millions of Jabra end customers all over the world?
Join us and leave your mark on Jabra, using your technical knowledge to make the next generation of products even better than the last.
Welcome to GN Audio - we make the world sound better
You will join the Customer Quality team, which is part of Global Production & Quality Engineering in Ballerup. We are 7 in total, and together, we have the overall responsibility for ensuring the quality of all in-market Jabra products - a central brand for GN Audio. Additionally, we are responsible for data insight on customer feedback and several key quality processes.
Drive quality and process improvements on a global scale
Together with 2 fellow customer quality specialists, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of several Jabra products and providing solutions to any challenges that may arise. You will mainly focus on the entire portfolio of enterprise products while one of the other customer quality specialists focuses on consumer products, but you will often support each other to ensure success.
“We are currently working on an item tracking solution based on serial numbers that will enable optimal tracking from production to store shelf. This and many other projects will become yours to drive, setting a clear direction for how they should evolve in order to meet quality and business requirements,” says Senior Customer Quality Manager Franziska Ader Myrfeld.
Functioning as both an advisor and a key driver of products and quality process improvements, you will:
- Identify quality issues and opportunities for improvements based on received data insights and your own explorations together with Technical Support and other functions
- Present issues and opportunities to R&D and other relevant functions to prompt decision-making processes and provide your suggestions for changes and testing
- Plan and drive improvement activities, ensuring that all changes are well-tested and ready for production
- Partake in tactical and strategic work for certain projects, e.g. the item tracking solution - this includes defining future road maps and overseeing implementations
Technical profile with good communication and process management skills
Critical thinking and a good sense of data-based prioritization is a key part of the job. You understand that compromises are a necessary part of achieving results, but you also know when to push back.
You enjoy working with people from different departments and understanding how to see the world from their perspective and you can drive tasks independently while also ensuring that all stakeholders are kept involved and informed.
- Have 5+ years of experience with quality or R&D, preferably from the consumer electronics industry, e.g. headsets or mobile phones - experience with process development and improvements is a plus
- Hold an engineering degree, a degree in business or a similarly relevant educational background
- Speak fluent English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 15-08-2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. During weeks 28-30, you can contact Senior Customer Quality Manager Franziska Ader Myrfeld on +45 2890 6957. During weeks 31-33, you can contact Senior Manager, Customer Quality, Søren Christensen on +45 2933 7005.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.